- ShasiAsked on September 19, 2015 at 12:42 PM
My Wix site only has 4 buttons on the side: background, add, app market and my uploads. There is no options to add an app or to add the HTML code. Does anyone else have this problem? I really want to use Jotform because the ones already on Wix cannot be multilingual, which I need.
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a Form to Your Wix Site
- CarinaAnswered on September 20, 2015 at 12:39 PM
1. First select Add button.
2. Now scroll down and you will find an Apps button:
3. Now select HTML
4. Now on the Mode select HTML code:
5. Now you can paste the iFrame code as recommended on the guide:
If you need further assistance please let us know as we're here to help.