- AdnanAsked on September 19, 2015 at 07:58 PM
My account is disabled! What should I do to activate it?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 20, 2015 at 05:30 PM
Are you referring to this form: http://www.jotformeu.com/form/52597606767370? I see is active, however, the form is hosted in a guest account, meaning it relies on browser's cache, whatever happens to it, your form may purge.
So, registered a free account at www.jotform.com, with your email address, so we can transfer the forms, if it is not automatically carried over.
To avoid further suspensions we recommend you to build the form in English and then use the Language Translator tool to set it into Arabic, French or any other language that might be suspended automatically. Please apply the workaround provided here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/447134
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 21, 2015 at 06:15 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences caused. Your account has been re-activated now.
- yourportfolioAnswered on September 21, 2015 at 08:42 PM
I still get a message about my forms that is (disabled) !
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 21, 2015 at 09:39 PM
The reason why this is happening is because your form is in arabic language, please read more on how to avoid the problem here: