- BulldogRescueAsked on September 21, 2015 at 06:32 AM
Forms sent since Saturday are not being forwarded to our email address. I've check our spam folder and they're not there either. They are showing up in the Jotform inbox but there's no way to reply to them like we would if they came via an emailPage URL:
- BulldogRescueAnswered on September 21, 2015 at 07:40 AM
I really need these forms, is there any way they can be resent - already receiving complaints that I'm not responding to people
- BulldogRescueAnswered on September 21, 2015 at 09:09 AM
Is anyone else having this problem?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 21, 2015 at 01:31 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. It seems that your email address is in our bounce list and it is now removed. As I check the email history log, it seems that the issue now resolved and you should be receiving emails.
We request you to take a look at our guide in setting up the email notifications to avoid bouncing related issues.
If you are still experiencing the issue, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- BulldogRescueAnswered on September 22, 2015 at 05:06 AM
Will they all come through or just the ones since you fixed the problem?
- BorisAnswered on September 22, 2015 at 09:31 AM
Only the email that were sent after it has been fixed will be automatically sent to you.
If you wish to have a copy of the ones that have failed in reaching you earlier, you can forward any missing submissions to your email address again. You can do so by opening the submissions page of your form, and using the Forward button for those submissions that you never received emails for:
I hope this helps.