- llhformsAsked on January 07, 2012 at 11:14 AM
- AtacanCAnswered on January 07, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Can you please provide more information? So we can assist you further.
Thanks in advance.
- llhformsAnswered on January 07, 2012 at 12:51 PM
- fxrAnswered on January 07, 2012 at 01:12 PM
for whatever reason your responses arent showing up on the forum, can please try again? posting directly onto the thread @ http://www.jotform.com/answers/66677
- llhformsAnswered on January 07, 2012 at 01:28 PM
- llhformsAnswered on January 07, 2012 at 01:54 PM
I have tried many times to respond using this form but would get hung up on "Please wait...". I was using Chrome so this time I'm using Mozilla.
I didn't realize that my personal information was going to be posted so I tried to delete my personal info and it didn't seem to let me so I deleted the entire message.
Any way, my question was about changing time zones. I then was able to find where I could put in a question and found the answer to my question.
- fxrAnswered on January 07, 2012 at 01:59 PM
I used Chrome exclusively for posting to the forum with no issues.
Anyways, good to hear you got your issue resolved.
For future reference, if you wish to post a thread with may contain personal information, you can ask for us to make it private so only JotForm Support staff and you can see it.