Is there a customer service number for calls?

  • Profile Image
    shanalee gallimore 
    Asked on September 21, 2015 at 01:02 PM

    Our university would like to subscribe to jot form, therefore, I would like to speak with a representative so that the proper paperwork can be filled out. Please contact me at 850-412-7053 or by email

    Looking forward to your response. 




  • Profile Image
    Answered on September 21, 2015 at 05:00 PM

    From what I understand you are looking to speak with one of us via phone.

    Currently, we do not provide phone suppport so the best way to get ahold of us is here in our forum or alternatively via email at

    Since it sounds like you said you needed some paper work filled in by us so that you can get a subscription to jotform then go ahead and please send that to our email address now and we will respond to it as soon as we can.