- CelebrateLocalAsked on September 21, 2015 at 08:21 PM
Take off the thank you auto response
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 22, 2015 at 06:06 AM
You are referring to the Autoresponder right? Please follow these steps:
1. Click the "Emails" button
2. Hover the "Autoresponder" and then hit the red "X" button. This will delete the Autoresponder.
Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.
- CelebrateLocalAnswered on September 22, 2015 at 02:47 PM
Hello and thank you. But, I am asking how to turn off the THANK YOU button
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 22, 2015 at 03:48 PM
You can change the thank you page to whatever page you would like. Click on the "Thank You" tab while editing your form, then click on "redirect to a page"
Click on apply to save the changes and your form will redirect to that page. You can enter your forms URL if you would like to direct the user back to the form itself.
- CelebrateLocalAnswered on September 22, 2015 at 04:47 PMThank you kindly!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 22, 2015 at 06:01 PM
You are very welcome! If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.