What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Make form fields required and/or visible base on another field's valueAsked by Axel on September 22, 2015 at 11:09 AMAre the forms dynamic? E.gconditions show/hide fields show fields hide fields dynamic required condition wizard
1) Make a field required based on value of another field, or
2) make fields visible based on value of another field.
Yes Axel, all of our forms have conditions that will allow you to:
1. send email based on the selection on the form (conditional email)
2. disable a field based on the selection on the form
3. require or not require a field based on the selection on the form
4. show and hide the fields based on the selections on the form
5. change the thank you page based on the selection on the form
6. do math and change value
7. set some field attributes (such as mask)
8. redirect to specific page based on the selections on the form
and growing ;)
You can see more about this here: Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
Now I do see that you have guest account, so I would recommend registering for a free account instead, since it allows you to get more submissions, plus you can just log into your account and find your forms, while guest accounts have forms associated with them and they can be accessed only while the cookie session is still active.
Of course do let us know if you have any further questions.