- BenAnswered on September 22, 2015 at 12:50 PM
Yes Axel, all of our forms have conditions that will allow you to:
1. send email based on the selection on the form (conditional email)
2. disable a field based on the selection on the form
3. require or not require a field based on the selection on the form
4. show and hide the fields based on the selections on the form
5. change the thank you page based on the selection on the form
6. do math and change value
7. set some field attributes (such as mask)
8. redirect to specific page based on the selections on the form
and growing ;)
You can see more about this here: Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
Now I do see that you have guest account, so I would recommend registering for a free account instead, since it allows you to get more submissions, plus you can just log into your account and find your forms, while guest accounts have forms associated with them and they can be accessed only while the cookie session is still active.
Of course do let us know if you have any further questions.