- ctr4wellnessAsked on January 08, 2012 at 08:43 PM
We will subscribe premium yearly subscription sale worth $45 and we'll be using a personal credit card for payment.
- allanftdAnswered on January 09, 2012 at 01:53 AM
Thank you for your plan to upgrade your JotForm account. Yes, we can provide a receipt to you upon request. If you will pay using Paypal, you can get one by logging in to your Paypal account as well.
- ctr4wellnessAnswered on January 09, 2012 at 08:36 PM
Is 50% off on yearly packages offer still effective today? Or that's only until Dec. 31?
- fxrAnswered on January 09, 2012 at 08:41 PM
The sale finishes tomorrow.
If you upgrade via credit card, it is very easy for us to provide you with an invoice/reciept for your purchase.
- ctr4wellnessAnswered on January 11, 2012 at 01:10 AM
We already upgraded our subscription, I would like to request an official receipt for reimbursement purpose. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com. Thank you.
- fxrAnswered on January 11, 2012 at 03:26 AM
I sent a copy of your reciept/invoice to those email addresses as requested.
Any problems, let us know.
- jflahertyAnswered on January 17, 2012 at 12:24 PM
I need a receipt for my upgrade too. Cam you please send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org? Thanks!
- fxrAnswered on January 17, 2012 at 12:50 PM
@jflaherty, I have sent that email as per instruction.
Please in future try to open new threads for any new support requests.
- jflahertyAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 09:04 AM
OK - I thought since I was on the same topic, I'd continue the thread but now I know for next time! Indicentally, the receipt was never received. Can you resend it? Is there any place I can access it online in my account?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 09:13 AM
I have resent the link to the payment invoice for your subscription. Kindly check your inbox and spam folders for the said e-mail.
If you're still not able to receive it, kindly open a new thread for your request and set it to private so that only you will have access to the invoice link when we post it there.