- cpostonAsked on September 22, 2015 at 06:06 PM
I am NEW to creating forms. I have started a form where I include a drop down menu with values of 1-4 for households. I am wanting to collect multiple addresses. If customer selects #1 then i want only fields for name, address, email are shown for one household. How do I set condition if they select more than one household to include fields for multiple names and addresses?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 23, 2015 at 12:05 AM
Here is a step by step guide on how you can implement this in your form:
1. Add additional Name, Address and Email field for other household information.
2. Set condition to show/hide fields.
You can check this cloned form that I have created - http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52648752231961?. You can also clone the form to be able to have a closer look on the setup. To clone a form, you can follow the steps provided in this article: How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- cpostonAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 08:46 AM
Awesome. Thanks so much. Only problem is on my hosted website the Submit button is not showing up.
- BorisAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 10:25 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome.
When it comes to your second question, it has been moved to a new thread, here:
We will be supporting you with that issue there, shortly. Thank you.