- ACSTAsked on September 23, 2015 at 01:06 AM
I have created a form with a heading which consist of several collapse forms within the from.
When they have been embedded into the site, they initially look fine until one of them is selected. Selecting any one of the collapsible sections makes the heading disappear.
Thank you and look forward to your response.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 23, 2015 at 05:00 AM
I have tested your form and I was able to reproduce mentioned issue.
I noticed that you are using script code for embedding your form to website. We recommend using of iFrame code for embedding forms. Replacing script code with iFrame code should fix your issue. You can see how to get iFrame code of a form in this article:
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- ACSTAnswered on September 23, 2015 at 09:07 PM
Thanks for getting back to me.
I performed what you instructed me to do and unfortunately i am having the same issue.
Is there anything i can try to resolve my issue?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 24, 2015 at 03:33 AM
Can you try to remove the script tag in the iFrame embed code of your form. Remove this tag in your iFrame code:
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- ACSTAnswered on September 24, 2015 at 07:54 PM
Thank you, that worked.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 12:47 AM
On behalf of my colleague, BJoanna, you are welcome. Glad to hear that your embedded form is working now. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us again.