- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 23, 2015 at 06:43 PM
It seems to be not possible to delete a theme at the moment. This issue has been escalated to our Development Team for consideration now.
There is no ETA for when it will be fixed, but we will let you know once we have any updates.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 24, 2015 at 04:32 AM
We have opened a ticket. Please let us know which theme you need to be deleted and our support team will delete them for you for now.
- realestatecoachAnswered on September 24, 2015 at 08:47 AMBoth of the ones I created the picture would not upload. So neither is of
use at this time. So I would say both for now. Until picture upload error
- CharlieAnswered on September 24, 2015 at 12:13 PM
Thank you for the confirmation. We will forward this request to the team in charge with the "Themes" section and have those themes remove.
We will update you on this thread when this has been done.
- realestatecoachAnswered on September 24, 2015 at 01:47 PMOk Thank you
Is there any updates on the picture upload problems?
- CharlieAnswered on September 24, 2015 at 02:53 PM
Regarding the picture upload problems, I believe it is being taken care of specifically on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/668944. You will receive updates directly on that link.
Thank you for your understanding.
- CharlieAnswered on September 24, 2015 at 03:04 PM
- realestatecoachAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 05:47 PMIt looks like the photo upload is still not yet working in "My Themes" I
was able to verify the old ones were removed. Also the only place that
allows the upload appears to be the public view only. Private mode has no
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 06:38 PM
I have updated related thread, please follow the next link.
- realestatecoachAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 06:47 PMActually I think the issue was the photo was too large in size. I did a
screen shot and that uploaded. But I can't seem to get the theme to apply
to my Clone form for a test
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 07:30 PM
Please click on this link http://www.jotform.com/answers/668944 or copy it on your browser to open the discussion thread. You can post your follow-up and update message there instead.
I just checked and can see my colleague had already updated the thread with respnse.