- byrdrealtyAsked on September 26, 2010 at 08:58 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 27, 2010 at 10:35 AM
It cannot send a PDF file as an email attachment but it can send an email and it can contain a link to the PDF file.
Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Autoresponder" option and complete the wizard.
- mathetosAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Can you be more specific? At which point in the Autoresponder will I see the option to add a link to a PDF download? Or is this an outdated feature? I would like to make this available to clients. Thank you -- I LOVE Jotform!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 12:08 AM
You will have to add the following link in the message of your Autoresponder email as shown in the screenshot below:
You may also want to enable Show Headers and Texts option in Submissions Properties to show mentioned data in PDF submissions.
Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- mathetosAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 02:11 AM
Perfect! Thank you!