- shawn stanghelliniAsked on September 24, 2015 at 04:35 AM
- kingkestAnswered on September 24, 2015 at 08:16 AM
It sounds like you need to raise your upload file size. If you go in to properties on the upload widget then look for max file size and increase it to what you feel it needs. Take note that 1024kb is 1 MB so be mindful of your max upload capacity.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 24, 2015 at 11:52 AM
Here is a bit more in depth guide on file upload size limits:
You can also change the file types your users can upload:
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- shawn stanghelliniAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 05:47 AMThank you for your time, but I do not have an options but to change size.
I put the link below. This form is for an online nursing program American
- SammyAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 06:33 AM
In your form select the upload button then click on the max size icon to set the maximum size allowed for an uploaded file.
- shawn stanghelliniAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 07:47 AMHi Sammy and thank you for the follow up. I don't know if you can access
the link that I attached in the previous email, but on the screen I have I
do not have access to any of those tools,
- SammyAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 10:14 AM
I did manage to access the link you proved and the file upload does have a limit of 1024KB.
To be able to access the tools provided in the screenshot you will need to access the form editor by login in to the account of the form the setting a new value for the maximum upload size.
I can see that the account belongs to an email address of
If you are the manager of the account you can login and edit the upload size or contact the person who has access to the account so that they can make the change.