- any4jesusAsked on September 26, 2010 at 10:15 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 27, 2010 at 10:33 AM
1. Open your form on the form builder
2. Click on "Preferences" button on "Setup & Share" toolbar
3. Enter the background CSS details there. In this case, you should enter
- mr2monsterAnswered on September 28, 2010 at 08:46 AM
hmm... I'm confused by why my form background image is being referenced for his/her form. (my site is easyhomeloadmod.com).
If you want to change the background image, you're going to have to create one in an image editing program and then upload it to your own site.
To the OP, if you're a client of Self Service CPA, please feel free to email me with your transaction ID# and I will walk you through the whole thing.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 29, 2010 at 08:52 AM
Sorry, I copied the code from another example on the forum. I was probably answering you there. :) I will change the code above.
- AlaaTarawnehAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 09:31 AM
What if i want just want it in the middle without making a tile ?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 10:06 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Oh sorry, I forgot CSS Property: background-repeat.
In a nutshell, your code should follow this format:
color_of_the_background url(address_of_the_background_image) no-repeat fixed center
(Depending on the effect you want, scroll can be substituted for fixed)