- Pat McGowanAsked on January 09, 2012 at 01:11 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 09, 2012 at 02:50 PM
Yes, that can be done. Please do the following:
1. Load the form in question into the form builder and insert an image field from the "Power Tools" menu into the top of the form
2. When the Image Wizard pops up, choose the method via which the image is to be inserted, click "Next" and complete the wizard
If you need more information about this, do let us know.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 09, 2012 at 03:00 PM
Sorry, I just re-read your question. First save the image to your computer: Right-click on it and from the shortcut menu select "Save image as..." (the text varies according to which browser is being used). Once it is saved, you can then select the second choice in the Image Wizard (Upload Image File) and go from there.
- BelayAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 04:13 PM
How do I copy and paste the company logo? can you just send me the step by step process?
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 04:31 PM
As informed by my colleague abajan above;
To add your company logo, you need to insert an image using 'Power Tools'. This will come up as the default 'JotForm' one. If you look at properties, you'll see that it points to a web address where the image is stored.I usually create/find that address by right-clicking on the logo I need and select 'View image in new window'. The address for that page (provided the image appears as you want it to, is the one you should copy and paste into 'Properties' for the image on your jotform.Check after you do this that the dimensions are correct as the 'insert image' function is set up for the Jotform dimensions and yours may be stretched.