- shonacreAsked on September 27, 2010 at 02:51 AM
I would like a selection to opt-in to my newsletter - all I need is the options yes or no. However I have tried the Radio Buttons, Drop-Down list and Check-box and all three don't show up as answers on the form when I receive it. The only selections that show are the text-box or text-field ones.
I have also has this issue with another one of my forms using the star-rating, the question simply doesn't show within my email.
I look forward to your assistance,
- shonacreAnswered on September 27, 2010 at 03:13 AM
Answer: The field wasn't being automatically added to the Email Notifications options. I used Email Notifications and added it to the table. :)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 28, 2010 at 09:11 AM
Another possible solution is to delete that email notification and re-create it. There was a problem with the flag that keeps track if the email body is changed or not. That's why some of the emails stopped updating with changes on the forms.
- shonacreAnswered on September 28, 2010 at 08:29 PM
Thanks aytekin! Good to know.
I'll try that and so how it goes.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 29, 2010 at 07:42 AM
No problem. My pleasure.