- jonasgrilloAsked on September 24, 2015 at 05:31 PM
how can I increase the width of my contact form?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 24, 2015 at 06:47 PM
You can use the Form Designer to design your form and change its width. You can see it in the Form Layout property when in design mode.
You can learn more about this on our user guide: -The-Importance-of-Form-Widths
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- jonasgrilloAnswered on September 24, 2015 at 08:23 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 24, 2015 at 09:44 PM
If I understand correctly now, I think what you wanted to do is increase the width of the Textboxes in proporotion to the form width?
I checked your jotform http://www.jotformz.com/form/52654601079658 and I can easily see the option to increase the form width in the Form Designer.
I also see custom injected CSS codes that dictates the width of Textbox and Textarea field of the form.
Can you please tell me that you wanted to increase the width of the input fields(Textboxes)? I can assist you do it on your form once confirm.
We will wait for your response.
- jonasgrilloAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 11:51 AM
I got already, I had only increased to 700 px to be able to move the slider suggested.
Thanks for attention
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 01:08 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other question.