- LakeshoreBuildingConsultingAsked on September 25, 2015 at 10:11 AM
I want to use authorize.net instead of paypal, but when i click on it, I get a message that says i can not have multiple payment tools and need to delete the other one first.
How do I do this?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 11:49 AM
Yes. It is not allowed to have multiple payment tools on the same form. It is required to remove the existing tool (PayPal) and then add new one (Authorize.Net). Please follow the steps below :
1. Open the form in edit mode.
2. Right-click on the existing payment tool and click on Delete or you may also click on X mark to delete
3. You'll be prompted if you wanted to keep the products to use with other gateway. Clicking on Yes, the products shall be added automatically to the new payment gateway tool.
4. Now, add the new gateway from the payment tools.
5. If you have clicked Yes at Step 3, the products shall be added automatically. If not, you may add new products by following the wizard.
6. Complete the Payment wizard and save your JotForm.
Hope this information helps!!