- yv0nnelimAsked on January 09, 2012 at 10:03 PM
I have been unable to save my form after modification.
Have tried clearing cache/using a different browser as well as another computer. same goes for all my forms.
What should i do to make it work?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 09, 2012 at 10:29 PM
I just checked your form and it's perfectly fine. The editable form and the live preview shows no difference. If it's not happening on your end, would it be fine for you if you can provide us some screens? Thanks.
Also, please ensure that everything is save completely by pressing the save button found upper left corner on your form work area.
Just update us here if you need any further assistance. Thank you so much!
- yv0nnelimAnswered on January 09, 2012 at 10:47 PM
the save button on the upper left is always 'blinking' (in progress of saving), so any changes made are not reflected/saved.. even after 1/2 hour
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 09, 2012 at 10:53 PM
I was not able to recreate the problem you described on my end. This might be caused by a problem with your network connection. Would it be possible for you to use a different connection to log in to JotForm?
- yv0nnelimAnswered on January 09, 2012 at 10:57 PM
i have tried it both at home and at work.
but i will try again tonight. Thanks :)