- daniel_webb1Asked on September 28, 2015 at 06:10 AM
Hi i am seeing if it can happen. i am wanting my form that i have made to go to selected reports/google drives.
when they select a drop down box?
eg. i have 3 boxes one 1 dogs 2 cats 3 pigs if someone click dog and pigs i wont there form to go to the dogs and pigs not the cats.
Can this happen if not can we make one? if yes how and possible a step by step please
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 08:09 AM
You can redirect users to different URLs from your form. In this case, you can redirect your users to specific report on Google Drive by using its URL.
To do that,
We need to add "Change Thank You URL after submission" condition to your drop down field. You can find the detailed steps from the tutorial Configuring Change Thank You URL after submission condition.
If you use drop down or radio button for animal choice, your condition wizard looks like this:
You need the reply this step for all of your options(Cats, Pigs, Dogs) to set specific URL for each one of them.
Below, you can find the demo I made:
If you need further help, please let us know.
Have a nice day.
- daniel_webb1Answered on September 28, 2015 at 08:47 AMThank you but it still did not help for what i am doing
what i am trying to do is get the whole form sent to Google sheet but if
they click a date 1 eg 1/10/2015 2 10./11/15 when they click 1 and 2 it
go to each sheet and if they only do 1 it just go to the one sheet
do you get what i'm saying now?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 09:33 AM
Now, I get what you really want sorry for that. Unfortunately, you can't do this operation directly; but you can do the similar in a different way.
To do that,
1) Create three separate forms and one main form that asks the option.
2) Combine each of the three with different sheets. You can find the tutorial about how to do it from the below:
3) Finally, you can use the same condition method which I mentioned on the previous thread for redirecting users to another URL. In this case, this URLs redirect users to the forms those you've created for every options.
As it is seen, you can't add information for more than one Google Sheet at the same time, but you can do it separately for every option.
I hope this one works for you.