- hjajugaAsked on January 10, 2012 at 03:28 PM
- AtacanCAnswered on January 10, 2012 at 04:54 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Did you check your spam/junk folder? If yes, Please change your sender e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as shown below.
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Notification
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Change ''Sender E-Mail'' to email@example.com.
You can also add these ips to your whitelist:
If this still doesn't work, please do let us know. So we can investigate further.
- hjajugaAnswered on February 03, 2012 at 03:11 PM· We would like to have an automated response go out when registrations or other forms have been submitted with a simple "We received your registration/application! Someone will contact you with any questions."
Is this feature available? I can't find anything.
(Also, I can no longer submit questions on the website that go to tech support. It goes to the forum where everyone sees the question.)
Hali Jajuga | Administrative Assistant to Worship Arts & Youth
Church at the Crossing
317.844.9355 ext. 37
- AtacanCAnswered on February 03, 2012 at 06:02 PM
Yes, it's possible. you can easily create a thank you message. Once your visitors hit the submit button, they will see a thank you message. Please follow the steps below:
While you are on your Form Builder,
- Click on ''Setub & Embed'',
- Click on ''Thank You'',
- Choose ''Thank You message'' and click on next.
Now you can create your own Thank You message.
Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
- AtacanCAnswered on February 03, 2012 at 06:17 PM
If you don't want other users to see your posts, you can mark the thread as private. Only JotForm supporters, developers and you will be able to see the thread.