- chamranAsked on September 29, 2015 at 01:02 AM
in multiple language forms language Button Does not allow select second lang
and when i choose Default language Except English doesn't show
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 07:14 AM
It is possible to use as a default language except English with Jotform.
Here is how to do this:
1) Click "Preferences"
2) In the Preferences window, click "Advance Settings" Tab.
3) Look for the "Languages" and click "Edit Form Languages" button.
4) Click on Add New and search for your language.
5) Now select the language and the translation window for the selected language should open up. You can now start adding the translation:
6) Take note of the warning in red icons, that means that the particular field is not translated automatically or there's no translation available into our system. You have to click on it and translate:
7) Check the option for "Detect user browser language":
8) From there, you can also choose the "Button Format" and the "Theme". Again, don't forget to save the entire changes to the form.
9) Finally, click on save button.
Here is how it works:
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.