- iMatterAsked on September 29, 2015 at 01:52 AM
Trying to figure out how not to have so much space just above the jotform
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 02:51 AM
Could you try injecting the following CSS code to your JotForm with the margin reduced further to -40px to see if that helps?
Here is how to do that:
1) Click on Setup & Embed.
2) Click on Preferences.
3) Click on Form Styles.
4) Copy and paste the code above to Inject Custom CSS.
You can also use the following CSS code, as it’s pretty short and concise. This also removes the top spacing of the form.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- iMatterAnswered on October 06, 2015 at 01:44 PM
Awesome - that worked - thanks!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 06, 2015 at 03:07 PM
Glad to hear it! If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.