- drau6bhuAsked on September 29, 2015 at 04:55 AM
After your upgrade of the "condidional" panle, it seems impossible to add conditional thank you messages. I only se the thre different boxes of conditions - there is no HTML field.
Is this a bug ?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 06:58 AM
First of all sorry for this inconvenience. This is a temporary issue, it will be fixed as soon as possible.
However, you can still change the thank you page URL, by following the steps below:
1) Select the "Change Thank You Properties" in the new conditions.
2) On the upcoming popup window, click to "back" button. After that, you will see the old condition wizard. At there, you can change the URL of the thank you page.
Please remember that, this problem will be fixed. So, you don't need to use this method in the future.
For further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
- drau6bhuAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 05:47 AMHi
Thank you for quick reponse, but even more for rolling back your system. I guess this is temporary till you get all functions up and running. Actually, I am quite happy with thing like they are working, but I guess you have some new functions coming up.
I love Jotform !
Best regards, Roald G
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 09:24 AM
Yes, you are right, this is a temporary solution. "Change Thank You Page URL" condition will be placed on the new condition wizard as soon as possible.
Thanks for your beautiful words.
Have a great day.