- Chris FantAsked on September 29, 2015 at 09:44 AM
- victorAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 10:08 AM
You may export submission by
1. Click the form of which you need to get the submissions.
2. Click the Submissions button from the toolbar above
If you'd like to download your submissions partially, please proceed to step 4. This may apply to those who are experiencing download issues due to a very high number of submissions. Else, proceed to step 6.
3. While on the form's submissions page, click on Preferences icon (small gear image on the screenshot below) on the right side and select a date range.
4. Click the Time Frame drop down to show the list of options for partial downloading of submissions.
You can also use "Custom Time Frame" to limit the date range of your submissions so you can get a smaller batch of submissions for easier download.
5. Then click on the Excel, CSV or PDF button to start the download process
Please Let us know if this helps.