- granitepickerAsked on January 10, 2012 at 05:03 PM
I'm trying to add my form to a website that has been built using 'sitemonsterpro' I've added the url where it has requested but whenever someone clicks on the relevant page it just displays the message 'address not valid' - do I need to do something else as well as put the url in?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 10, 2012 at 06:50 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please check the following steps.
1. Copy your Embed form script code.
2. Go to Edit for some page through Sitemonsterpro, and add a Script section.
3. Paste your Embed code into editor and press OK.
4. Publish the site.
Please give it a try, and let us know if you need any further assistance on this.