- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 10:23 AM
Unfortunately, you can delete submissions and uploaded files from your account; but the data will be still stored on our data centers.
By the way, to delete submissions or uploaded files, all you need to do is click to "Delete All Submissions" button in the "Submissions" page.
For security concerns, you can find some information on the below:
JotForm is 9 years old and throughout our history we have not ever once lost customer data. That's because we take security very seriously.
- We have bug bounty programs where we pay outside parties for reporting vulnerabilities in our system.
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated and patched. - Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our development team is encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection.
- Our servers are located on SSAE16 Audited facilities.
If it is still not enough, you can use FTP to send the submissions directly to you, if you have your own server. The information about that action is provided on the following link:
Alternatively, you can license the form builder itself. This will let you install and run the JotForm app inside your own network or server, which means all data will be stored in your own data center or servers.
For more information:
I hope this information will help. If you need more help, please don't hesitate to contact us.