- mustafaydogduAsked on September 29, 2015 at 12:00 PM
I created 2 forms last day actually they're working really good but today i got an error and says: " Form not found. This form is disabled."
Can someone help me ?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 01:12 PM
I have inspected your account and you have three form and they are all working.
Can you please provide us URL of the form you are having issues with?
Looking forward to your reply.
- mustafaydogduAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 02:32 PM
All my forms down cant preview and cant use for html :( i sent an e mail but no answer :/
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 02:51 PM
I have checked your account and it is auto suspended.
Seems that our system detected phishing activity coming from your account. Phishing Detector allows us to automatically suspend thousands of forms created everyday for phishing activities such as stealing credit card information, social security numbers, login credentials, child pornography, etc.
However this tool is not updated to scan Arabic, French and other similar languages, therefore most of the forms made in these languages are automatically suspended. Considering that your form is on Turkish, your account is auto suspended by our tool.
I reactivated your account but please follow next steps to avoid further suspensions.
To avoid further suspensions we recommend you to build the form on English and then use the Language Translator tool to set it into Arabic, French or any other language that might be suspended automatically.
To access our Language Translator tool
1. Edit an existing form or create a new one
2. Go to the Setup & Embed tab and click "Preferences"
3. In the Preferences window, click "Advance Settings"
4. Look for the "Languages" and click "Edit Form Languages" button
To find out more how to set languages you can read on following article:
On following thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/447134-Form-in-Arabic-language-suspended- you can find more information about similar problem.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.