- ribrafaellaAsked on September 29, 2015 at 03:36 PM
Hello, I made this form http://form.jotformz.com/form/52714531916657? (it's in portuguese). What I've done, step by step, was:
1. Created a Ticket Purchase Form (FÓRUM...) and put a condition that when it's selected, the value "30" would appear on the box "SUBTOTAL 1º"
2. Created another Ticket Purchase Form (MESAS...) and put conditions for each ticket that when they're selected, the value "50" would appear on the box "SUBTOTAL 2º".
3. Created a Calculator Form (named CÁLCULO) to show SUBTOTAL 1 + SUBTOTAL 2, and then integrated it to Paypal.
The problem is that my country's currency is REAL (R$) and we use COMMAS to decimals. I've already put "use commas" on advanced options for each field on conditions, and it's fine (the value's are showing correctly) on SUBTOTALS and CÁLCULO fields.
The problem is that Paypal is not understanding that the values are NOT thousands. For example: if someone checks the first box (FÓRUM...), it will appear "30,00", but in Paypal appears "3000" and this is NOT correct. I need it to have the commas to differ that the values are NOT thousands.
What can I do? It's URGENT!!!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 04:58 PM
I was able to see the problem as well when test your jotform http://www.jotformz.com/form/52715956452664
To solve this, set to zero(0) the number of decimal places in the Calculation Wizard option of the Calculo field.
This will then give the correct currency value once the payment submission is in the payment screen. The payment processor will be able to recognize your currency format.
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.