- landscapeatlantaAsked on September 29, 2015 at 07:09 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 04:22 AM
Can you further explain your issue you are having? Did it add or subtract the amount in your Paypal? Have you already embedded it to your website? Can you try re-embedding it using the iFrame embed method? Also can you provide us a screenshot of the form in question?
We will wait for your response.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 05:00 AM
I checked one of your forms - http://www.jotform.us/form/52714945230150 and tried some test submission and I was able to see what you are reporting. When I fill up the form the total displayed is $30.00. However, in the Paypal page (after submitting the form) the amount displayed is $201,000.00.
As per further checking, I noticed that the Total $ hidden field has a default value set to it which might cause the conflict.
To fix the issue, can you try to do the following steps:
2. Set the formula of the Total $ as shown in the screenshot below.
2. Remove the condition set in the Total $ field since the set formula will now compute for the total and since "How large is the total square footage of the property, including the front and backyard, buildings, paved areas, etc?" is required so user cannot submit the form if the field is empty.
You can check my cloned form that I have used for testing - http://www.jotformpro.com/form/52721699466973.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.