- xumanudiAsked on September 30, 2015 at 11:01 AM
why i cant use ctrl+v in "numero do evento no syonet"
- victorAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 12:40 PM
I was able to use CTRL+V to paste numbers. Please keep in mind that this is field only accepts numbers. If you try to paste other characters, this will not let you paste.
Please let us know if you require further assistance.
- xumanudiAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 12:43 PM
I know it's a field that only accepts numbers.
I'm not getting paste numbers
- victorAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 02:22 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I have been testing this and noticed that this seems to be a problem with FireFox. It can paste (CTRL+V) in CHROME and IE. I have reported this to our back end team. They are working on the issue and will let know you when it is resolved.
If you are using FireFox, you may paste by right-clicking on the number field and select PASTE.
Please let us know if you have any more questions
- NicholasWestleyAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 03:16 AM
this has now been fixed. Sorry for the invonvenience.