- gmzaustinAsked on September 30, 2015 at 11:56 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 02:27 PM
I'm sorry for the tests. But that is because of the Terms and Condition widget. I have fixed it for you, but you can still see the error that jumps in when you click the submit button. I will create a separate thread for that matter and submit it to our developers.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 02:36 PM
For some reason, the flashing required field error is not there anymore. Can you check?
- gmzaustinAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 03:15 PM
Awesome! I am able to submit things now. What was the issue you resolved?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 05:32 PM
On behalf of my colleague you are quite welcome. :)
As mentioned, the cause of issue was originally due to the glitch on the Terms and Conditions Widget on the form. It was resolve by clearing the form's cache and refreshing the widget by re-saving the form.
Feel free to contact us again anytime should you need further assistance on JotForm.