- JillityAsked on October 01, 2015 at 03:06 AM
I was playing around with the templates for the submit button but now I seem to be stuck with them. I can't go back to the original button or change the colour of the button and the text colour.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 06:39 AM
You can go to the Form Designer to adjust or configure the appearance of the Submit button.
1. Please select the Submit button field and then click the "Button Style" at the toolbar.
2. Here in the Form Designer, you can fully customize the Submit button.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- JillityAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 06:46 AM
I've tried that but it doesn't change anything. The button remains the same as the one I selected from the button templates and I can't get rid of it and start again.
- CharlieAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 09:20 AM
I cloned your form and tried it in my end, changing the button template is working as expected in our end using the Form Designer Tool.
I also checked your account and opened the actual form, but I'm unable to replicate the problem. Could you try logging out and logging back in. Please also do try using a different browser and see if the problem persists.
We'll wait for your response.
- JillityAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 11:46 AM
I managed to do it by changing the colour and then changing it back again.
- CharlieAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 01:28 PM
Glad to hear that you have managed to resolve the problem in your end.
Should you need any assistance again, please do not hesitate to open a new thread here in the forum.