- realestatecoachAsked on October 01, 2015 at 02:21 PMI have been trying to add the background photo using Themes that is essential to the campaign I am running. The theme of the photos won't upload and load correctly as you can see in the above threads.
It sounded however that when someone on your end tried they found a way to make it work.
- CharlieAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 02:27 PM
To confirm, you would like to add the image as a background to your form, is that correct?
Here's how I edited my form:
1. After cloning your form, it will create a copy of it in my own account. I then choose that form and click "Edit Form"
2. Inside the form builder, I clicked the Designer icon
3. From there, we can add a background image using the "Background Image" section, but in my case, I will use a custom CSS code to make the background image fit the screen completely. Here's my custom CSS code
background-image : url('http://www.jotform.com/uploads/forum/realestatecoach/1443036195sellback.png');
background-size : 100% 100% !important;
background-repeat : no-repeat;
background-attachment : fixed;
I'm using the URL of the image above. I placed it under the CSS tab, here's a screencast that you can follow on how I made the change:
You can also see the how the form displays on difference device display size.
The background image covers the back of the form. Is this what you would like to accomplish?
We'll wait for your response.
- realestatecoachAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 03:47 PMThat's exactly what I was trying to do yes. Thank you!
Can I do the same thing with a multi step form too. I'm looking to build
a form that has one box for "address" with a step 1 at the top and a next
button at the bottom
Then step 2 with email address and next button etc
Can I do that in jotform? And use the same background as you showed?
Thanks a ton for your help
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 08:17 PM
Yes you can also do the same even to multiple pages form. I assume you meant to use Page Break field on your from.
Here is a demo form http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52737869363975? where I have added the page break field.
Let us know if you need further assistance.