- DThalasitisAsked on October 01, 2015 at 02:48 PMThis XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.AccessDeniedAccess DeniedB2D3A2E0F3E48790nGF49YJFqdcd6GlOW1fiS82jhOW6yw4bYPIauUB4Ceyl4mOCRIgaWytOcOgh6YMmQOLNP/qiCTk=
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 05:28 PM
I was able to reproduce the error, so I have escalated a ticket to our next level support. I suspect that the issue might be related to the amount of fields (about 127) on the form. We will let you know if we have any updates on this.
If you need a PDF file for printing (non-fillable PDF) we can manually save the form into the PDF format. Please let us know if you need that non-fillable PDF.
- DThalasitisAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 06:15 PM
yes, I do need a non-fillable PDF. This worked previously.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 02, 2015 at 02:24 AM
If you want to create a non-fillable PDF of your form, you can try saving them as PDF using the Chrome browser, using the print option of the browser.
Jotform's PDF creator seems to have a bug and it has been reported to our development team.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on October 02, 2015 at 10:46 AM
Thanks for your feedback. We hunted the bug but unfortunately it needs some work to be fixed. We are expecting to overcome this by Monday. Apologize for the inconvenience.