- vmwcazAsked on October 01, 2015 at 08:04 PM
I ran a contest last year with JOT FORM. Upon entry, the client agreed to release the photos for media use. Please advise how I can find this information for my legal department.
User was VMWCAZ
- SammyAnswered on October 02, 2015 at 04:00 AM
I checked through the account VMWCAZ.
It currently has two forms in it
1. VMWCAZ Contest Form - This form has no submissions
2. Email Offers Signup - 5 Submissions
Did the agreement of the client involve checking the terms and conditions widget? Or what mode were you using to record the agreement.
If possible could you provide a link to the entry form so that we can be able to trace if it belonged to a different account other than the one provided (VMWCAZ).
Is that it?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 07:01 PM
That link is to your VMWC contest form. You have an older form "Email Offers Signup" that has 5 submissions. You can view the submissions for both from your JotForm account:
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.