- Hae-in LimAsked on October 01, 2015 at 08:16 PM
I am very interested in using JotForm, but I am concerned about the Google Account permissions, which include: "View and manage Google Drive files and folders that you have opened or created with this app."
I'd be using JotForm for business purposes and was wondering what sort of guarantee you can offer on information privacy and confidentiality?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 02, 2015 at 04:16 AM
I understand your concern about the security of your data. When you integrate the Google Drive with the JotForm, the data will be stored on the Google Drive and the files won't become public.
For general security concerns, you can find some information from the below:
JotForm is 9 years old and throughout our history we have not ever once lost customer data. That's because we take security very seriously.
- We have bug bounty programs where we pay outside parties for reporting vulnerabilities in our system.
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated and patched. - Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our development team is encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection.
- Our servers are located on SSAE16 Audited facilities.
If it is still not enough, you can use FTP to send the submissions directly to you, if you have your own server. The information about that action is provided on the following link:
Alternatively, you can license the form builder itself. This will let you install and run the JotForm app inside your own network or server, which means all data will be stored in your own data center or servers.
For more information:
I hope this information will help. If you need to know more, please don't hesitate to contact us.