- grangeAsked on January 11, 2012 at 02:36 PM
I need some help with imlementing a voting mechanism into my form. This form is for a contest my company is holding where viewers are asked to vote for their favorite piece.
Thank you in advance!!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 11, 2012 at 03:17 PM
You may use a dropdown box or a radio button as the field in which your viewers will select their choice.
You can tally the results by creating a Visual Report for this form and then charting this question to see how many times an option has been selected.
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the name of the form of which you want to create a report
3. Click the Reports button in the toolbar, then click Add New Report
4. Choose Visual Report Builder then click Next
5. Click Edit Report button in the Visual Report Builder
6. Click on a chart, then click the gear icon to select which question to create a chart of
7. Click the Save Report button to save your report
To access this report, go to My Forms, click on this form then click the Reports button. Click the magnifying glass icon beside the visual report.
We hope you find this useful.
- grangeAnswered on January 11, 2012 at 03:31 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 11, 2012 at 04:36 PM
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help you!