- cathybaldwinAsked on January 11, 2012 at 04:11 PM
- AtacanCAnswered on January 11, 2012 at 04:34 PM
Have you checked your spam folder if your notifications landed there? I've cloned your form and made a test submission. I was able to receive a notification email. I have also looked into the email logs and found that the notifications were sent successfully. Please change your sender e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as shown below:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Notification
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Change ''Sender E-Mail'' to email@example.com.
You can also add these ip addresses to your whitelist:
If this still doesn't work, please do let us know. So we can investigate further.