- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on October 02, 2015 at 11:43 AM
It seems to be bug, and I have raised this thread to developers.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 06, 2015 at 01:00 AM
Can you please share with us the ID of the form which was moved to a different account?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 09, 2015 at 03:50 PM
I've managed to identify the forms in issue and it emptied your upload space. However, just to inform you, for the account bbc770, it exceeded now the limit for free account.
Please let us know if you have other questions or concerns.
- bbc770Answered on October 12, 2015 at 03:31 AM
i have deleted some submissions from bbc770 account, i hope it would not disabled :)
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 10:09 AM
You don't need to worry about it. Free users have 100 mb upload space, your currently usage is 55.42 mb. So, everything is normal.
For further assistance, you can always use our help.
Have a great day.