- bkrayslerAsked on January 11, 2012 at 05:34 PM
do you allow multiusers on 1 account
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 11, 2012 at 06:14 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It is allowed, but we do not have any special multiuser accounts. It is also possible to create forms in one account for as many clients as you wish.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- bkrayslerAnswered on January 11, 2012 at 06:22 PMNew response receivedive created a free account, and so far im loving your forms. im gonna try it out for a few and then if it meets all my needs I will be switching accounts.
1. besides emailing, does each form have thier own database?
2. can you passord protect forms?
3. is there a tutorial I can read on how to create clients for certain forms? or can you email me on how to?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 11, 2012 at 06:56 PM
1. We do not use separate databases for each form, but submissions look separated for each form. The following example is showing submissions for a form named "Test2".
2. You can not password protect forms, but it is possible to password protect Reports.
3. Could you please provide some more details on this inquiry?
- bkrayslerAnswered on January 11, 2012 at 10:31 PMNew response receivedHi, thanks for the quick reply’s. I have another question, the free account has 100 submissions a month and a 100mb file limit, is there a way to clean out or backup the forms and files so it dosent use up the limit?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 11, 2012 at 11:43 PM
If you've reached your upload space limit, what you can do is delete your submissions which has files attached to it. This will allow you more space for uploading files.
With regards to Monthly Submissions, deleting your form submissions will not reset your submissions counter. Submissions counter will automatically reset to zero (0) every first day of the month. For example, next reset will be on Febuary 01, 2012. When you've reached this limit, your forms will be disabled, you have to wait until your submissions counter resets to zero to have it enabled back or you can upgrade to one of our paid plans if you like.
Please let us know if you have further questions. Thank you so much for using JotForm!
- bkrayslerAnswered on January 11, 2012 at 11:46 PMNew response receivedgreat, thank you