- orkeynan2Asked on October 02, 2015 at 03:22 PM
The from is not workingPage URL:
- victorAnswered on October 02, 2015 at 04:04 PM
Could you please elaborate a bit more of the problem you are having. I just did a quick verification of your form and account. And everything seems to be fine.
- orkeynan2Answered on October 02, 2015 at 04:47 PMI tried to make an order and the choice between paypal and CC didn't worked
and the submit button did not worked
בתאריך 2 באוק׳ 2015 23:01, "JotForm Support Forum<email@example.com>"
- victorAnswered on October 02, 2015 at 05:24 PM
To setup multiple payment gateways, you might be interested in reviewing our users guide:
If you require further information, please let us know and we will be glad to help.
- orkeynan2Answered on October 02, 2015 at 05:47 PMCan someone help me?
My site was launched and I'm losing money
בתאריך 2 באוק׳ 2015 23:03, "Or Keynan" כתב:
- orkeynan2Answered on October 02, 2015 at 05:47 PMBut you siad that you checked it and everything is ok
2015-10-03 0:22 GMT+03:00 JotForm Support Forum <
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 03, 2015 at 03:48 AM
Thanks for your reply and apologies for the bit delay.
I checked your payment field configuration and it is working fine. I also test the integration and it's successful.
Please take note that your payment field is live so it requires valid CC credentials when you perform a test. Also, you have to complete the payment so the submissions will not end on the incomplete payment submissions list. In short, an actual payment should be performed. https://www.jotform.com/help/135-How-to-View-Pending-Submissions?
If you want to perform a test on sandbox mode (test mode), it is also possible.
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks!
- orkeynan2Answered on October 03, 2015 at 04:47 AMI don't know... people are saying that they have problem ordering
2015-10-03 10:45 GMT+03:00 JotForm Support Forum <
- orkeynan2Answered on October 03, 2015 at 10:47 AMCheck out the attached picture...
you also got in to this place, people get to there and not to the sale
2015-10-03 0:18 GMT+03:00 Or Keynan :
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 03, 2015 at 05:45 PM
We cannot see the attached picture on your latest response.
Please follow this guide on how to include image in your response.
1. Click on Insert/Edit image buttonhttps://www.jotform.com/answers/277033-How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-in-support-forum
2. Click on the "Upload" button
3. Click on Choose File and look in your local folders.
4. Click on Submit
On the other hand, I hava already responded also to the other thread you have created regarding the issue here
We suggest you minimize creating multiple threads about the same issue to avoid confusion and delays.