- llemayAsked on October 02, 2015 at 04:21 PM
- victorAnswered on October 02, 2015 at 05:53 PM
I am assuming that you are looking to setup the AUTORESPONDER, Creating a Form Autoresponder. This will send an email to your users when they have submitted a form.
Please let us know if you require further assistance.
- llemayAnswered on October 02, 2015 at 07:47 PMNo this is not for setting up an autoresponder; I've already done that.
This is to allow me to send additional information out to folks who have
registered for our event.
With warm regards,
President, LL Concord Consultation & Mediation Services
CEO Chance Foundation
Board Advisor, Canadian Institute for Conflict Resolution
- BorisAnswered on October 03, 2015 at 02:16 PM
1. The easiest solution if you wish to send emails to only some individuals is that you can use the Reply option on your submissions page, to reply to the person who filled your form directly through our system.
2. Similarly to the above, you can manually copy their email address from your submissions page into your email software, and type an email to them manually.
3. If you want to be able to reply to all your submitters in bulk, or individually, you can use one of our integrations to automatically send email addresses that are filled in your forms directly to your mailing lists or contact lists:
- Google Contacts integration to forward emails to a Google Contacts list. Then, you can send emails through your Gmail account.
- MailChimp integration to forward emails to a MailChimp list.
- INinbox integration to forward them to INinbox list.
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further clarifications or assistance.