- pierocanAsked on October 04, 2015 at 05:21 PM
I will stop using JotForm because I can not respond directly to the sender of the form. Mandrel solution is not comfortable.
Why? you removed the option to reply directly to the sender?... Something so basic!!! Lamentable.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 03:37 AM
Actually, you can send reply directly on the user's email address based on the specific field in your form. All you need to do is set the "Reply-to Email" as a e-mail field's name in "Notifitcation".
To do that,
1) Open your current notification.
2) Click to "Reply-To and Recipient Settings".
3) Change the "Reply-to Email" field as "E-mail".
With that way, when you receive a notification email from the user, just click reply and you will see the email address belongs to the user who filled your form.
Please inform us, if you need further assistance.