- EricAndersonJrAsked on October 04, 2015 at 09:25 PM
- jamesAnswered on October 04, 2015 at 11:35 PM
There are options you could choose from depending on your needs or specifications. Take the time to review the choices below and you can tinker with the demo forms for each widgets.
Quantity Gift Registry http://widgets.jotform.com/app/quantity_gift_registry
- The Quantity Gift Registry Widget is great for forms that have a limited list of items that need to be picked or selected.
- This smart little widget manages the inventory of a single Item.
Gift Registry http://widgets.jotform.com/app/gift_registry
- Gift Registry helps your form users to decide what they would like to give, and also allows you to track your gifts - making sure you get just what you need.
Ticket Purchases http://widgets.jotform.com/app/ticket_purchases
- This widget is a checklist of different types of tickets, with a counter that tells your form users how many tickets are available before they get sold out.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 08:06 AM
Please review the widgets provided by James and as per your question, I think Ticket Purchases widget might be the right choice. Please give a try with the widgets and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help you further.
- grade4pagasaAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 04:07 PM
i just experimented with (and 1st time to use) the Inventory widget.
apologies if there are mistakes. sharing the sample form i tinkered with.
hope this helps. thanks.
- CarinaAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 05:14 PM
Thank you for the sample form.
If you need support please open a new thread and we'll look into it.
Let us know if we can assist you further.