- MikeWarnockAsked on September 28, 2010 at 09:56 AM
Excellent widget in Xara Designer Pro 6, thanks.
Unfortunately though I've created a form that works in test, it does not respond in Designer preview, nor when published. All required code is in place and web host scripting is enabled.
However, when I finalise the form, error pops up "Unable to find the HTML code . . ." and the settings are probably not processed.
img src="/J:\Downloads\xara\Misc\error-jotform.jpg" alt="" /
Clearly, I'm not doing something correctly, but I'm struggling to track the cause.
Hope you can put me right
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 28, 2010 at 10:18 AM
Where do you get this "Unable to find the HTML code . . ." error?
- MikeWarnockAnswered on September 30, 2010 at 02:03 AM
When inserting into page in Designed Pro 6
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 30, 2010 at 05:29 AM
Can you try this? Before clicking on the insert button, do these:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
- MikeWarnockAnswered on October 01, 2010 at 12:27 PM
Thanks so much.
I thought I had but, anyway, all is fine now.