- bbrettAsked on October 05, 2015 at 10:36 AM
Some (not all) customers are getting 'Enter Valid Date' message when using a valid selection from the calendar function. As far as I know, all customers are using IE8 or 11.
They are using the DateTime Quicktool, as attached, and I have ensured they have tried past, future and today's date using the calendar rather than typing. It is only this field not working and only since today (or possibly the weekend).
Any help appreciated.
- vvivekAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 10:42 AM
One of my stakeholders from UK is facing the same problem. Not sure why but, I tried your form (both in IE 11 & firefox) & the error did not pop up for me.
Not sure if they've got issues with older version of IE. Hope the support team answers our query soon.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 12:07 PM
I have tested your form in Internet Explorer 8 and I saw able to replicate mentioned issue.
I will escalate this issue to our developer. For now I can only suggest you to tell your users to update Internet Explorer or use some other browser. We will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- JotForm SupportNicholasWestleyAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 10:55 PM
This has now been fixed. IE8 will no longer show error on valid dates. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- aessatAnswered on April 15, 2016 at 05:38 AM
Just tried this and it still doesn't seem to work?
Please see images below.
- JotForm SupportNicholasWestleyAnswered on April 15, 2016 at 05:57 AM
I can recreate this issue on your form. I will look into it.
Thanks for letting me know.
- JotForm SupportNicholasWestleyAnswered on April 15, 2016 at 07:19 AM
This has now been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.