- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 02:18 PM
I checked our email logs and it looks like the last 2 email notifications to "firstname.lastname@example.org" failed to go through. This was due to your servers rejecting the emails and resulted in your address being placed on our bounce list:
I removed your address from the list but I would recommend whitelisting our domains and IP's with your email provider to ensure this does not happen again:
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- mvradminAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 02:47 PM
Can you supply me with the IP Addresses so I can white list them on our server?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 03:00 PM
The domains and addresses can be found in this guide here:
- mvradminAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 05:47 PM
Have a great night,
- CharlieAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 05:49 PM
In behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Please do update us if whitelisting our IP addresses and domain name servers resolved your problem.
For other concerns or questions, please feel free to contact us again here in the forum.