- paramountsecurityAsked on September 28, 2010 at 10:16 AM
I have been using the hide a field section and have found what i suspect may be a bug. In my form "Online Automatic gate Quotations" i have a product type category, within that category is a gate called "heavy Duty Sliding", i have told the jotform to hide the field called "Swing gate safety" but its not hiding it. I do have other commands linked to the product type category of "heavy Duty Sliding Gates" has anyone come across this problem?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 28, 2010 at 10:25 AM
You might be right. I think there is a problem with having a hidden question on different pages. Can you move the conditional question to the same page ask the question that hides it?
- paramountsecurityAnswered on September 28, 2010 at 10:49 AM
Its not ideal but i will try it and see what happens, worth mentioning to your developer though!
- paramountsecurityAnswered on September 28, 2010 at 01:10 PM
I haver tried moving those fields into the page where the product selector is, i have set it to show the field "sliding gate safety" when you select "heavy Duty Sliding Gate" from the product menu, but it doesnt come up?
- paramountsecurityAnswered on September 28, 2010 at 01:35 PM
I have found that two of the conditions work correctly, but two dont even though they are all set up the same
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 29, 2010 at 08:06 AM
Added this to our bug list. We will look into it.
- serkanAnswered on November 22, 2010 at 03:38 AM
Is this problem still happening?
- aldelucaAnswered on February 21, 2011 at 06:24 AM
yes it is still happening...also if I move the conditional question to the same page I've the same problem
- serkanAnswered on February 24, 2011 at 03:34 AM
Can you create this problem on a form and post form URL here. In order to fix this we have to see it happening. Thanks.
- publicpnAnswered on March 21, 2011 at 11:06 PM
I am also having difficulty with conditions. Form only responds to some of the conditions--and only sometimes!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 06:30 AM
Can you provide us more details with your conditions problem? I looked at your form, it seems to work properly ... aside from the discussant option where it should show the textarea but it's not doing its thing (which I believe is due to some conflict with your conditions).
It would also be better if you could make a new post instead of hitching in on this one so for us to be able to track your inquiry properly.