- grover08Asked on October 05, 2015 at 10:38 PM
It used to be that I could just click on the pdf icon to get a pdf version of a submission. Now that is not working and it only will allow me to customize the pdf, not give it to me as is. Once I get to the customizable form I don't see any way to save it or print it. Any idea why just clicking on the pdf icon no longer works?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 11:18 PM
I was able to confirm this bug with the Get PDF report as well.
We have reported the issue already to our higher team support so that it can be investigated and get fixed.
For the meantime, can you please try this process if it will work for you.
1. Logout of JotForm and close your browser.
2. Open your browser and login to your account using this link https://secure.jotform.com
3. Go to your My Forms page and select your form that you want to download the PDF data
4. Go to the form submissions and use the Get PDF button to download the PDF data.
So far this process had worked for me and I was able to get the PDF data every time.
Let us know how it goes.
- LauraAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 11:46 PM
That worked, thank you!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 06, 2015 at 12:13 AM
Our dev have already fixed the issue. You can also try now downloading again the PDF report while logged in at http://www.jotform.com/login
Do let us know if issue still persist.